We send our deepest condolences to our beloved nation
We pray for our citizens who died in the earthquake disaster that occurred in Kahramanmaraş with 7.7 magnitude and strongly felt in ten provinces as well as for their families and those injured. We wish them a speedy recovery.
As the Istanbul Gelisim University family, we deliver your aid to those in need with the "Disaster Relief Campaign for Earthquake Regions" in order to meet the urgent needs of our citizens in Kahramanmaraş and the surrounding provinces.
Our students and personnel can bring necessities such as blankets, tents, diapers, baby food, winter boots and coats, scarves, berets, gloves, powerbank, convenience food, canned food and raincoats to the "IGU J Blok SKS (Directorate of Health, Culture and Sports)". Materials brought outside of working hours can be left to IGU security.
Disaster Relief Materials:
- Winter conditions must be taken into account in all aids. The required materials to be sent should be selected accordingly.
- Individuals who want to donate clothing should bring second-hand clothing that can be reused. Please do not bring clothes that need alterations.
- Monetary aids are not collected. Those who want to provide financial support can donate and support through different public institutions.
- The urgently needed materials are as follows;
Tent Baby Food
Boots and Coat Water
Scarf, Berets and Gloves Food Box
Raincoat Canned Foods
Powerbank Convenience Foods
Female Hygiene Kit
* Aid materials from outside the institution will also be received.
Material Collection Areas and Responsibles:
“Disaster Relief Campaign for Earthquake Zones” is organized by Istanbul Gelisim University Health, Culture and Sports Department (SKSDB). All aid materials should be brought to the address specified below.
Address: Cihangir Mah. Petrol Ofisi Cad. NO:3-5 Gelişim Tower Avcılar/İSTANBUL (J Block SKS-)
Contact: 0534 276 8448