Digitalized marketing activities explained with the book "Marketing in a Digitalized World"
Prepared under the editorship of Asst. Prof. Dr. Mehmet Sağlam, the book "Marketing in a Digitalizing World" has been published. The book is an answer to the questions of how to approach digital marketing and evaluating marketing activities on the basis of digitalization in order to take advantage of the opportunity created by digitalization.
The book titled "Marketing in a Digitalizing World", which covers topics such as the new realities created by digitalization for different areas of marketing, radical changes, how it should be managed and current digital marketing practices, has taken its place on the shelves.
In the introduction event of the book which is edited by Dr. Mehmet Sağlam, it was said that in the new world order, where marketing managers need to meet digitalized consumer needs, manage digital customers and adopt new technologies and they are aware that the results of mastering digital skills can be surprising, it is inevitable to rethink marketing activities on the basis of digitalization.
The chapters in the book, to which from Istanbul Gelisim University (IGU) Management Information Systems Department, Asst. Prof. Dr. Hande Ayhan Gokce and Asst. Prof. Dr. Bilge Turp Gölbaşı and from the Department of International Trade and Finance Asst. Prof. Dr.Sema Mercanoğlu Erin contributed as writers, are listed as follows:
• Marketing in the Age of Artificial Intelligence
• Innovations and Impacts of Digital Commerce
• Mobile Marketing Applications Based on Digitalization
• Big Data in Marketing
• Digitalization and Brands: Internet Branding Process from Past to Present and Its Reflections in Marketing
• Digital Pricing
• The Concept of Consumer Reshaped in the Digital World: Digital Consumer
• The Rising Trend of Digital Marketing: Remarketing
• Digital Content Marketing
• E-Retailing and Omnichannel Approach Developed by Digitalization
• Importance of Website in Digitalized Marketing
• Digital Marketing Communication Approaches
• Data Analytics and Business Intelligence in Digital Marketing
• Phygital Marketing